« Home | NBC 4 - 4 Your Health - FDA Approves Chewable Birt... » | Overall City Ranking Scorecard - Men's Health: Te... » | MSN Learning & Research - What Is Your Degree Worth? » | So I'm back to including a bit of cardio into my e... » | When ordering a corduroy schoolboy jacket, I reall... » | FCC allows home numbers to be switched to wireless... » | Being constantly screwed over by your job but stil... » | Brits ready for face off: "In a key report to be p... » | When the load gets tough, the tough get loaded. » | AutoWeek - Car News: "Mitsubishi trimmed 146 pound... »

Totally Sidetalkin' Nokia N-Gage Style!! SIDETALKING 2003: Oh my god, my eyes are watering this is so hilarious!

So, some of the newest Nokia phones are shaped pretty much like a taco. Instead of holding the taco flat to your face to talk, which would seem normal, you hold the edge of the phone (AKA bottom of the taco) against your face to talk. I thought I looked dorky with my Pocket PC Phone, but that just takes the cake. Observe:


Official Nokia demonstration on how to use the N-Gage




Talking on a taco in comparison