« Home | Yahoo! News - Asian Pirates Sell Microsoft's Next ... » | My parents requested that I take pictures of my fu... » | You never know how hard it is to find an available... » | Here is the cake: pic1 and pic2. » | Thanksgiving with Kat's family was quite enjoyable... » | Pitchfork: Top 100 Albums of the 1990s Redux: So ... » | Slashdot: "You spend the first two years teaching ... » | I get to make my chocolate raspberry torte for Tha... » | Ford to drop SVT Focus, put entire SVT lineup on h... » | Weekend update: On Sunday, I finally made it to a... »

Well, it's official: I'm coming back to Detroit twice in the span of about two weeks! I will be flying into Detroit just so I can turn around and drive to Chicago (don't ask) for New Year's Eve. After the festivities, I will be driving back to Detroit to see family and friends for a few days before flying back to Seattle. A week later, I will be flying out to Detroit for a long weekend to attend the auto show. Here are the details:


Trip 1:

31/Dec/2003 @ 9:25 AM EST: Arrive in Detroit

31/Dec/2003 @ 2:00 PM EST: Drive to Chicago

01/Jan/2003 @ 5:00 PM EST: Drive to Detroit

04/Jan/2003 @ 5:00 PM EST: Fly to Seattle



Trip 2:

16/Jan/2003 @ 5:30 AM EST: Arrive in Detroit

19/Jan/2003 @ 7:30 PM EST: Fly to Seattle


So, everyone back in the SE MI area, if you want to see me, you better call dibs now!