« Home | Spring is coming and I'm running low on quite a fe... » | In case someone with an SVT Focus wants to rotate ... » | 2005 Lotus Elise - Automobile Magazine: This has ... » | [Insert wolf howl here] » | ...and from this day forth, it shall be known as C... » | : iTunes for Windows is getting buggier and buggi... » | EverQuest II, Splinter Cell to introduce in-game a... » | Yesterday was Valentine's Day and Katherine and I ... » | Gizoogle - Fo all you beotches who wanna find shiz... » | Civic Si Concept: Supposedly, Honda concepts are ... »

Hmm, didn't take long to purchase what I needed:


  • Wash: NXT Generation Purchased from Autopia
  • Clay: Sonus Block Detailing Purchased from Autopia
  • Cleaner: Klasse All-in-One Purchased from Autopia
  • Wax: P21S Carnauba SEE BELOW
  • Wax removal towel: Der Wunder Buffing Towel Purchased from Autopia
  • Tire dressing: Good ol' Armor All! To Be Purchased locally

I found out that P21S carnauba wax is also sold as S100 motorcycle wax. Same stuff, same jar, different name, half the price! I picked up the S100 from autogeek.net.


I'm not sure why I like auto detailing so much; it's just so relaxing to me. Fire up the iPod on a clear day and get to work! It must be a combination of the relaxing work, a sense of accomplishment and the look of the car at the end!