« Home | Here is a blurb on autocross that I wrote for an i... » | I highly doubt any of you have seen this commercia... » | That's all I'm going to say and actually, just abo... » | Ford, ya know, you piss me off sometimes. I'm try... » | Wow, it just won't die down. I have previously me... » | Thanks to the wonderful galleryadd perl script, my... » | Rumors have been running rampant about a new camer... » | Note to self: Re-rip your copy of Bad Religion 80... » | Ok, most of my Media Center issues are now resolve... » | My TV card came in and I'm all excited about desce... »

2007 Impreza WRX STI Limited, long story short is an STI with leather, moonroof, different wheels, limited lip and a cute lil' spoiler:




Hmm, grab a SGM '06 when the '07s go on sale for a discount, swap out the '06-'07 tails for '04-'05 tails, add the limited lip and the rear spoiler...