« Home | Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne Review for PC a... » | The combined score for my flag football team thus ... » | Temple of VTEC Rumors and News - Honda HSC Concept... » | New Edition Announcements. Comments later. Updat... » | Another night, another crazy dream though I can on... » | So in the past two weeks of flag football, my team... » | I just realized that I have never attended class d... » | EMusic.com is changing drastically. Gone are the ... » | Wow, the Wings season begins tonight! Being out i... » | I'm remembering at least portions of my dreams eve... »

Endurance races in Gran Turismo 3 are a bitch! The easiest one, im my opinion, is the Roadster race. All of the cars are stock roadsters, so it's fairly easy to get a useable car from the start. I used a Mazda LS with super-slick (AKA high-endurance) tires. It took over 70 minutes to complete 40 laps, but I demolished the competition! I lapped everyone and almost double lapped the slowest car. There are four possible cars you can receive after winning this race (F688/S F1, Mazda Miata, Mazda Miata 1.8 RS or Mazda Miata RS) and of course I got the worst one (the plain Miata). Sigh.