« Home | Another night, another crazy dream though I can on... » | So in the past two weeks of flag football, my team... » | I just realized that I have never attended class d... » | EMusic.com is changing drastically. Gone are the ... » | Wow, the Wings season begins tonight! Being out i... » | I'm remembering at least portions of my dreams eve... » | I can't find my favorite Windows Media Player 9 vi... » | Ok, so in light of the car rental fiasco, I decide... » | Alright Lindsay, let's see if I can match your dre... » | Ok, let's play with some numbers. Here are the cu... »

Temple of VTEC Rumors and News - Honda HSC Concept foreshadows '05 NSX. Comments later.


Update: It looks like this is definitely going to be the prototype for the next NSX. It's a shame that Honda is probably going to keep HP in the sub 400 range, and probably closer to 300 HP. It coulda been a monster.