« Home | I just had a pretty crazy dream. I don't remembe... » | Weekend update: Friday turned out a bit differentl... » | "As I get older, you know, I won't be a pretty obj... » | FARK.com: Comments Thingee (747269): "I'll root fo... » | Remind me to quote Pg. 172, last paragraph of The... » | Remind me to post later about my weekend, how Kat ... » | Just yesterday, I was reading a discussion on Fark... » | 2004 WRC PHOTO LIBRARY. Even more photos of the n... » | "Grushenka was twenty-two years old and her face l... » | Mitsubishi announces Lancer WRC04: After taking ... »

Not All Americans Are Stupid Quiz: "You answered 20 questions correctly out of 20. If you are American, the only way you got this score is by doing the quiz 50 times, and memorizing the correct answers. You need to approach the world in a less aggressively competitive way and learn to live with your inadequacies, rather than seeking to feel through bigotry and false national pride." Well, it took me five times.