« Home | Ok, about AX: This Saturday, I decided that since... » | Remind me to post about being hit on at AX and my ... » | iDuck: "Akuma, no one is buying our USB drives! W... » | Once again, learning something not from Slashdot, ... » | The most difficult thing in the world is to know h... » | Ford strives to give SVT models upscale image: ... » | The Unh! Project: A list of silly clips from comi... » | Not All Americans Are Stupid Quiz: If you take th... » | Gizmodo : Motorola's MPx220 Smartphone coming in F... » | Not All Americans Are Stupid Quiz: "You answered... »

Yesterday, I was talking to the person on my team that is setting up our holiday party. We were talking about trying to get a small group of the younger members of the team together for the division-wide holiday party. I told her that the menu seemed fairly extravagant, so I was definitely going. She hadn't seen that email and she couldn't find it in her inbox, so she asked me who sent it so she could search for it. Oddly enough, the first thing that came to mind was "Merlot reduction", since I believe one of the meat dishes featured that. Her quote "Have you ever heard of the word... what is it... metrosexual?"


Everyone thinks of me when they hear that word and now people think of the word when they think of me. When I told Russ this story, he said he thinks of me every time he hears that word.