« Home | So I go to backup my MP3 drive on my server and it... » | Happy four month anniversary! » | Last night, I originally planned on leaving work a... » | Kat and I had quite a relaxing and enjoyable weeke... » | I have now moved to my fourth office in six months... » | I have been a bit behind in adding new image galle... » | Mmmm, new wireless keyboard and mouse... Thanks,... » | It's Fifteen Minute Photoshop® time! Basically, my... » | I've been wrestling with hardware issues for about... » | Reminder for later: Sour Times; Breath From Another »

Living in the land of coffee, I have yet to be impressed by the coffee shops available out here. There is no end to the number of Starbucks available and there is a healthy dose of Tully's as well. The only place I've enjoyed so far has been Caffe Ladro, and they are only located in Seattle proper. Well, today I found out about a place in Redmond called Victor's, located at 7993 Gilman St. I will have to give it a try soon!