« Home | I knew the addiction wasn't going to get any bette... » | Consumerist Whore: So awhile back, I sold my Game... » | So my radio crapped out awhile ago, probably at le... » | Sonics Dance Team: Click on Tricia; Last night... » | So, by now you have probably heard that Nintendo's... » | "2 + 2 = 5 for large values of 2.", why do I find ... » | Penny Arcade!: By far, the best description of t... » | In response to my away message: "Why do all girls... » | Woohoo, go Markko! He only one a single stage of ... » | Setting: A Gameworks or some sort of gaming faci... »

I am absolutely amazed by this review of Dawn of the Dead. Not because it is a bad review, not because it is a funny review, not because the review is dramatically wrong but because this is a review for parents. This is one of the most gore-filled movies I have ever seen, lots of swearing, some nudity and sexual situations and all of the other great things that give movies an R rating. There is even a handy table listing issues such as "Profanity", "Nudity/Sex" and even "Diversity Issues." You would figure that the review would be horribly opposed to anyone young seeing this and especially not making this family affair. Au contrair, the review is suprisingly positive without a lick of conservative America "hide your children from this filth" opinion. The review even gives discussion topics if this movie is seen as a family! "Families who watch this movie might wish to discuss the different approaches taken by the survivors and the range of choices that they make. Are there times when the moral answer is at odds with the instinct to survive? How would you handle this variance?" I am amazed, and quite proud, of this site.