« Home | CNN.com - Three children found decapitated in apar... » | Doctor cure me what is the cause of my condition? ... » | My brain is triggered to wake up if I hear a diese... » | I really shouldn't be posting right now as I shoul... » | All I have to say is dinga ding dang my dangalong ... » | Karamazov: "He also discusses his belief that men ... » | Wow, some guys just have it rough. For whatever r... » | Now that Russell is moving out, there are a few th... » | Angry Cell Phone Customer Trashes Verizon Store PO... » | July 1st: Share 2 bedroom / 2 bath downtown Bellev... »

Woohoo, I donated $10 to MusicBrainz today. Horrible name but great service. You feed it an MP3 and it spits back out the correct Artist, album, genre, etc and resaves the file with the correct information automatically. Totally free but also totally worth a $10 donation.