« Home | Random Zune thoughts: Is it a requirement to use t... » | I am down with brown... a brown Zune that is. I... » | If I'm a little grumpy and/or goofy lately, this i... » | BAM! WOXY is back online! The free aacPlus 32kbp... » | It's a bit long at a minute 30 (oh god I love the ... » | In the ever continuous quest for improvement with ... » | I apologize that this post is not about cars, deta... » | A bit of a sensationalist title, but Instant Messa... » | Continued from here.It's been over two months sinc... » | Frogger? No thanks; the graphical update is pret... »

Occasionally, during a bad day at work, I would get a comfort meal at the cafeteria. This meal consisted of a double Swiss cheeseburger and some steak fries. Of course it tasted great, but now that we publish the nutritional information for our cafeterias, I'm not so sure it was a good idea:

  • Hamburger Patty x2 = 640 calories, 54g fat, 34g protein, 2g carbs
  • Swiss cheese x2 = 214 calories, 8g fat, 8g protein, 0 carbs
  • Bun = 270 calories, 5g fat, 8g protein, 48g carbs
  • Fries = 600 calories, 32.4g fat, 3.8g protein, 35g carbs

TOTAL:

  • 1724 calories
  • 99.4g fat
  • 53.8g protein
  • 85g carbs

(those numbers don't add up properly since a 67g/50g/50g ratio for the burger should actually be 1003 calories)

That single meal has more calories than I intake in a full day now!

holy cow. that ranks at the very top of all fast food choices, right up there with the monster thickburger.

on the other hand... burger... mmm.

Post a Comment