« Home | Bullets of Importance™: Michigan is now first in ... » | So, Katherine works in pharmaceutical sales. One ... » | So, I decided to add a car to my list: The Porsch... » | My apartment complex is comprised of four seperate... » | I no longer like investing. MSFT posts improved e... » | Hmm, factoring in employer contribution, my 401k c... » | As of today, Windows Mobile powered Smartphones ar... » | BBC Top Gear: "I'm told that on a track, any track... » | My god, look at the travel on this suspension! Th... » | Seems like fall in Seattle (taken from my balcony). »

I need to cut caffeine again. As stated in this survey, my sleep requirements went from 8.5 to 5 hours when I quit caffeine. I wasn't exactly sure if it was the lack of caffeine or the dramatic increase in exercise that was the cause of the change. Now that I'm still working out just as much (or more) and I'm back on caffeine, my sleep requirements are back at 8.5 hours.


It wouldn't be such a bad thing if I wasn't falling asleep at inopportune moments...