« Home | Now that Russell is moving out and I do not have a... » | Gah, I can't believe I forgot to post this earlier... » | Woohoo, I donated $10 to MusicBrainz today. Horri... » | CNN.com - Three children found decapitated in apar... » | Doctor cure me what is the cause of my condition? ... » | My brain is triggered to wake up if I hear a diese... » | I really shouldn't be posting right now as I shoul... » | All I have to say is dinga ding dang my dangalong ... » | Karamazov: "He also discusses his belief that men ... » | Wow, some guys just have it rough. For whatever r... »

Hmm, power to weight ratios, one of the most important aspects of any car. The Focus only has 130 HP but it only weighs 2551 pounds and has 135 ft-lbs. The Camaro, on the other hand has only 140 HP and weighs 3103 pounds but has 180 ft-lbs. A few calculations later give 19.62 pounds-per-HP and 18.90 pounds-per-ft-lb for the Focus and 22.16 pounds-per-HP and 17.24 pounds-per-ft-lb for the Camaro. The Focus is faster than the Camaro but the Camaro has better low-end acceleration? Weird.